- Design: Customized
- Diameter: 0.3-5 m
- Length: 5-90 m
- Rpm: 1-5
- Weight: 37.1/38.8
- Brand : Kerone
We are leading manufacturer and exporter of Rotary Dryers
and our product is made up of good quality.
The Rotary Dryers
are made up of a large, rotating cylindrical tube, usually supported by concrete columns or steel beam, it represents the oldest continuous and most common high-volume dryer used across industries.
KERONE is having more than 40 years experience in designing, manufacturing, erection and commissioning various type of Rotary Dryers.
The typical arrangement of the rotary dryers are the feed materials passing through a rotating cylinder termed a drum.
The cylindrical shell usually constructed from steel plates, slightly inclined, typically 0.3-5 m in diameter, 5-90 m in length and rotating at 1-5 rpm.
It is operated in some cases with a negative internal pressure (vacuum) to prevent dust escape.
The drum is mounted to large steel rings, termed riding rings, or tires that are supported on fixed roller assemblies.
The rotation is accomplished by either a direct drive or chain drive, which demand a cinch gear or cog gear, severally, on the drum.
As the dryer rotates, solids are picked up by the flights, lifted for a certain distance around the drum and showered through the air in a cascading curtain.
Most of the drying occurs at this time, as the solids are in close contact with the gas.
Flight action is also partly responsible for the transport of solids through the drum. Features:-
- Efficient dryer for drying of materials with high moisture contents.
- Handles a wide size range of materials with extended residence times.
- Design permits highest possible drying temperatures.
- Drying, cooling or calculations.
- High thermal efficiency.
- Type:Rotary Drying Equipment
- Power(W):22 KW
- Dimension(L*W*H):2.2*12/14 (m) (D*L)
- Application:Agriculture, Fertilizer, Cement industries, Mining industry etc.
- Spare parts: Supplied at favorable price
- Installation: As per our engineer's guidance